Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Preview of Next Week

We have not gone through the three big lesson ideas that Mrs. Black and I came up with at our first meeting. I spent some time with her after the kids had left for recess to talk about what we could do with the remaining two visits that I have left.
We decided that since the students are learning about genre, that we could try to do some art that related. The students also love drawing animals and following along with the "How to Draw" books. So we were thinking that we could have the students design and draw their own book cover for a fable, fairy tale, or folk tale. I will even give them some simple lessons on constructing characters and animals.
That will finish up the time I have with them and hopefully help the students to learn more about genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment